All articles in this issue are posted as PDF files.
- What Business Are You In? The Importance of Strategic Usability
The strategic role of usability professionals in the “new economy” world.
By Jeffrey Rubin, CyberSmart Managers
- The second technology revolution requires a new kind of manager
Unless business rewrites its managers’ roles, the production is destined to flop
By Charles Kreitzberg, Ph.D.
- Designing for Children
A conversation with Alison Druin.
By Elisabeth D. Bowman
- Usability’s Changing Image
A Designer’s Roadmap to User-Centered Activities. How the Common Industry Format can help you focus.
By Steve Fadden, Ph.D.
- Products That Changed the World
The Better to See You With. How the Kodak camera changed our sense of the world.
By Elizabeth Rosenzweig
- Web Experience: E-Commerce Smash-Mouth
Thanks to business on the Web, it’s no more goody-two-shoes for usability!
By Michael Hughes, Ph.D.
- Applied Research: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice
Opportunities for collaboration.
By David Merwin, Ph.D.
- Editor’s Note
By Charlie Kreitzberg
Retrieved from https://uxpamagazine.org/1-1/
Comments are closed.